Delilah Lust...

Jumper, Glamorous, £31.99. Cross necklace, Delilah Dust, £4.00. Peace/love slippers, Misguided, £19.99. Cat ears, Topshop, £8.50. Black double cross ring, Rock and Rose, £14.00.





The inspiration for this post came from browsing one of my favourite jewellery sites, Delilah Dust. I love this little website. The pieces are on trend and are very affordable! With free UK delivery you can really afford to treat yourself to something little. I like quite a few pieces, but this necklace really caught my eye. I'm obsessed with crosses and intend to buy this as soon as payday arrives!

The jumper I have featured is a style that I am extremely enamored with right now! Chunky necklaces are real investment pieces, they can dress up the plainest of jumpers. Most of my day to day outfits consist of shirts or jumpers with one of these beauties layered over the top. So of course a jumper, with a beautiful necklace already attached will be arriving at a wardrobe near me extremely soon! This looks identical to one I spied in Topshop a while back and is ever so slightly cheaper, brilliant.

The cat ears are very fun, I will be hopefully purchasing these for my works Christmas Party! The ring although astonishingly expensive (for me....for one ring...I know you agree!) is a style I will be keeping my eyes peeled for!

Sue.x





No comments:

Post a Comment