Barry M Nail Paint | Mushroom and Glitter!

 Quick NOTD for you here! I bought these two polishes yesterday after suddenly becoming obsessed with lights browns and nudes! I know, I know, a little late off the mark. Everyone else has moved onto pastels and neon! But hey, this is what I like and I don't think my wardrobe can handle neon yellow nails right now! Well not until the sunshine makes an appearance at the very least! 

Here I have used 'Mushroom' and 'Glitter'.  I think they compliment each other really well! I have used Sally Hansen Double Duty to both protect my nails from the extreme dryness of Barry M polishes and to give it a lovely sheen as a top coat! Really impressed with Sally Hanson right now actually, I want to try the whole range! My nails and cuticles are in really bad condition right now so they need some looking after! 




What colours are you lusting after right now? What do you think of Barry M? Please do let me know in the comments!

I have an outfit post coming later today featuring these nails! Featuring River Island and an amazing pair of charity shop boots that were a complete bargain!! 

Sue 
x

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's so nice, really great coverage too :)

      Sue x

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous combination! I need to get more into my nails, I'm incredibly lazy with them.

    www.thumbelinalillie.com
    Megan xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just recently started!I see so many bloggers with beautiful nails my nails really needed a revamp!

      Sue
      x

      Delete
  3. lovely nails <3
    www.fashionglow.ro

    ReplyDelete