Outfit Of The Day #3

Hello there! I am sorry if this is a slightly boring outfit but it is what I wore today so I thought I would share it with you.  Enjoy!

 
Skirt // Topshop // £5.00 (in the sale)
Jumper // Topshop // £18.00
Leather jacket // Topshop // £55.00
Boots // Ebay // £22.99
Midi ring // River Island
Cross ring // Topshop
Earrings // Topshop
Ear cuff // Topshop
Nails // Maybelline Color Show // In 'Marinho'
 
 
I tend to wear a lot of dark colours, I just think they suit me better than brights! Don't get me wrong I have plenty of colours to choose from in my wardrobe I just find it so much easier to style dark colours, I tend to overthink brights and then go back to my usual! I will try and make my next outfit post a little bit brighter!
 
This bag is never far from my side these days I picked it up last week and love it! It's massive inside and I love how simple it is! I do apologise for the dirty marks, you can tell I've been using it a lot this past week!
 
Are you afraid of colours like me?! Or do you like to rock the dark colours? Do let me know!
 
Sue
x

7 comments:

  1. Love this outfit so much, i want it all.
    love your bag and the leather combo, i love my leather.

    So happy i came across your blog, i love it.
    Lots of love,
    Em x

    emtalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love dark colours but summer always makes me wish I had more colour in my wardrobe. Saying that I love that black bag! Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit the skirt is so pretty, you look gorgeous! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your skirt!
    check out my latest post: http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3161
    xoxo,
    Khloe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a boring outfit at all! Love that skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fell in love with the skirt ! As I said before..I definitely need to check Topshop's sale!

    XX Andra, from http://www.andradorolti.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just taken quite a scroll through your blog and can I just say I'm seriously obsessed with your style (in a totally non creepy way... ahaha). I love your accessories!!

    xx
    Natalie | Salt & Sail

    ReplyDelete