In the spotlight // LittleBlackDress.co.uk

 
I wanna take a minute just sittin' right here to tell you......not about how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air but instead about one of my favourite websites right now! I'm sure by now you will have heard of littleblackdress.co.uk but I thought I would show you a few of my fave pieces available to buy right now!
 
 
Being in my humble opinion one of the best websites to buy a party dress in the UK I have picked out my fave dresses that I think would totally rock at a party or a wedding this Summer!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
1 // Liquorish Zig Zag dress // £60.00 
2 //  Lagom Chicago dress // £120
3 // Miss Patina Field of Dreams Dress // £47.80
4 // Ukelale Lace Shirt dress // £110
5 // Lipstick Boutique Ebony dress // £25.00 (sale price!)
6 // Louche Lund dress // £55.00
 
 
I particularly love the Zig Zag dress, which has an amaxing cut out back! The Field of Dreams dress is also another personal fave, perfect vintage vibe!
 
What do you think of my choices? What is your favourite piece from Little Black Dress? Please do let me know in the comments!
 
Sue
x 


5 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back. Absolutely loving the vintage style dress, some great picks here for all tastes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I'm attempting an outfit of the day post in a few days time, look at me...getting in on the fashion scene! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 3 is my favorite. Although number 6 is pretty much perfection as well. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete