In the spotlight // Runwayrepublic.com



I love finding new online shops to buy affordable unique clothing and accessories from and my new favourite is Runway Republic! It is basically a marketplace like Ebay or ASOS where you can sign up to sell items or buy buy buy to your hearts content....or both!

From vintage dresses to shoes, jewellery and hair accessories you name it they got it!  

I decided to choose my favourite shop 'My Green Bag Shoreditch' and show you the kind of things you can buy on Runway Republic.


I particularly like the yellow saddle bag! If Zara TRF is anything to go by yellow is big news!
 
If you want to sell you can sign up to their bronze, silver and gold packages, click the link for more info! The most you would have to pay for a featured position on the website (i.e. what you see when you first log on to the site) is £20. Monthly that isn't half bad! So if you are looking to sell some of your treasures or simply want to have a peek at some decent vintage wares then I recommend checking Runway Republic out!
 
Please do let me know what you think in the comments! I read every single one and am so grateful!
 
Sue

1 comment:

  1. love those unique and vintage-inspired bags and clutches. I'll definitely check out the website!

    Check out my new outfit post on blog! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete