Trend ♥ with Predict The Day

 
 























Guess what guys leather & Tartan is back! Stating the obvious I know but if you have been living under a rock then you might have missed it!
 
Here's a top I picked up in Internacionale a few weeks back for a mere £5. Last season yes but luckily it is a trend that has re-emerged! Granted in slightly more muted shades this time around if Topshop's new campaign 'This is England' is anything to go by. Check out their Lookbook here, it's a cracker of a trend! It really bugs me that I missed a button on my shirt, I'm sorry! But I lost light so couldn't retake! Hope you can forgive me! :)
 
Shirt (see above) Shorts // Levis Coat // Primark // £29.00
 
 
Is this trend you love or loathe? Please do let me know in the comments!
 
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Love this trend and the way you styled it too! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete