Quite simply....Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween


Dress // H&M // £14.99
Jumper // Topshop // £47
Skirt // Topshop // £52
Cat ears// Topshop // £7
Earrings // Blue Banana // £2.99
Lipstick // Topshop in Inhibition // £8


Happy Halloween guys! Here's a little gothic wish list for you, as a huuuuge fan of the colour black I am never happier than I am on Halloween! I am also so excited to see what the blogosphere is getting up to this Halloween, if you have wrote a blog post on it (which I am sure you inevitably all will!)  please leave me your link in the comments!


Sorry if this is Topshop heavy but they do Halloween so well it's hard not to be! I have these cat ears in black but I love the neon ones!

S

3 comments:

  1. Loving that tartan and leather skirt, tis gorgeous!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that mesh dress, such a good price! Love H&M! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post Sue :)

    The cat ears look great. Topshop is one of the best ..x

    ReplyDelete